Guard Abuse
Summon there is a pvp zone 20 blocks in front of where I'm facing in the screenshot.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
I didn't ask for it when you were in a pvp zone

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Ok I think I have come to the conclusion that this is not abuse, it was probably just a misunderstanding, and accidents happen...

...And b_bob, you really need to stop crying about ever little thing that u think is abuse... Why don't u try being a guard b_bob, and then when u get demoted u can start some real staff reports...

Astral, I think this has been resolved, u shud lock this thread, cuz it's basically just turned into a bunch of random arguements...
(Feb 16th, 2014, 12:51 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Ok I think I have come to the conclusion that this is not abuse, it was probably just a misunderstanding, and accidents happen...

...And b_bob, you really need to stop crying about ever little thing that u think is abuse... Why don't u try being a guard b_bob, and then when u get demoted u can start some real staff reports...

Astral, I think this has been resolved, u shud lock this thread, cuz it's basically just turned into a bunch of random arguements...
don't disrespect players...

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I'm not, I'm just sayi g he needs to stop reporting every. Single. Little. Mistake. ...
(Feb 16th, 2014, 01:00 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I'm not, I'm just sayi g he needs to stop reporting every. Single. Little. Mistake. ...
He wasn't even in an area he was allowed in, also I think I have the right to report you for what you did last night, you tazed me, teleported away, then came back and shot me with a bow for absolutely no reason then denied that you did it so don't go around telling me to stop reporting staff, it's my first and hopefully only accusation against a staff member so stop.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 10:32 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Does this sound familiar? "If a prisoner is in a PvP zone with contraband, you must be in PvP when asking for the contraband." When you initially asked for my sword, I was in PvP killing him and then I ran into safe, so you shouldn't have been able to ask in the first place.

IF a prisoner is in a PvP zone with contraband, you must be in PvP when asking for the contraband.

you were not in pvp, and neither was he

however, I do have an issue with zs being in the E area. if he had been standing outside of it and asked, I would be fine with it

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.