MegaMall robbed of 2 mil worth of items
Yes there is me themobster00 and thestackedslime who changed his name to themobster01.
Toiletinator 27 is the thief ghost rider and Jonathang both know and he was added to the plot to do farming. If he does not return the items he took I will pursue to make a ban report and he will get banned toilet should be lucky he isn't banned already

If I am not online drop the items in the chest outside the mall entrance. You have been warned

signature

Don't Hate
(Apr 19th, 2017, 03:09 AM)ibalisticbear24 link Wrote: Toiletinator 27 is the thief ghost rider and Jonathang both know and he was added to the plot to do farming. If he does not return the items he took I will pursue to make a ban report and he will get banned toilet should be lucky he isn't banned already

If I am not online drop the items in the chest outside the mall entrance. You have been warned
Bresr
(Apr 19th, 2017, 03:09 AM)ibalisticbear24 link Wrote: Toiletinator 27 is the thief ghost rider and Jonathang both know and he was added to the plot to do farming. If he does not return the items he took I will pursue to make a ban report and he will get banned toilet should be lucky he isn't banned already

Bear you took the risk when you added theme to your plot you took the risk putting your valuables In your mehand You took the risk showing off your valibules IT WAS YOUR RISK

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]