Glitch733/FuturePinger Abusive Guards?
Ok everyone before you leave a comment read all of what I have to say. As many may remember Glitch and future used to be a guard on MCP. Now people will remember that glitch was demoted because he kept playing on his alt account. and future went rouge. Now I believe that  they used the guard powers to the advantage. I think that once they killed a player for what ever reason they took all there stuff over to there plot and stored it into a chest. I know this because I followed them back to there cy plot (have no evidence though) After while I think that realised that they had enough op stuff to start pvping on there alt account so that what they did. This as you may know why they were demoted. I also believe that they gave there alt account the guard Tasers  to use in pvp. Now I have evidence that Glitch/TCCgamer had a guard Taser however he said Grayson dropped it while pvping, I don't believe that. http://imgur.com/a/mwp48  If you think about it how did the current glitch become so op? He had all he needed to become op with his guard account. To me it seems like he Killed players as a guard and used there stuff on his alt account. I bet if we had a look in glitches storage places we would find lots and lots of guard stuff mainly Tasers. I think they used the guard account for the power and the stuff not for the guarding. And I know that glitch doesn't have his alt account anymore but why would he need it now? He most likely gave all of TCC stuff to his Glitch's account. I also believe that many other non guard knew this but kept didn't say because glitch gave them op stuff/ guard stuff. I do also believe that future did the same thing  but as he is banned I can't really talk about him. Ask yourself did glitch/future use the guard accounts for the stuff or did they use it to protect player as it should be used?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
That's why he was demoted.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
1. Why are we still kicking someone who is down?  He was demoted.  When future went rogue he dropped a lot of guard stuff so I assume a lot of people got Tasers, charges, armor, etc. from that.

2. Glitch recently died with all his best gear to a guard so all of that is gone (unless dragon decided to bank it but I don't know)

3. This is pointed directly at Masterscare, you seem to be the one who always tries to start something on the forums.  Just about every god damn comment I see from you is either misinformed, hateful towards a person or just trying to boost your "likeness" on the server.
(Apr 17th, 2017, 09:41 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: 1. Why are we still kicking someone who is down?  He was demoted.  When future went rogue he dropped a lot of guard stuff so I assume a lot of people got Tasers, charges, armor, etc. from that.

2. Glitch recently died with all his best gear to a guard so all of that is gone (unless dragon decided to bank it but I don't know)

3. This is pointed directly at Masterscare, you seem to be the one who always tries to start something on the forums.  Just about every god damn comment I see from you is either misinformed, hateful towards a person or just trying to boost your "likeness" on the server.

#3 I might be thinking of someone else and if that is so sorry but the first 2 points still stand.
Are you like a month behind or something?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Apr 17th, 2017, 11:08 AM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Are you like a month behind or something?
Throw back Thursday

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Apr 17th, 2017, 09:41 AM)ravinseye link Wrote: 2. Glitch recently died with all his best gear to a guard so all of that is gone (unless dragon decided to bank it but I don't know)

kek

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Apr 17th, 2017, 12:02 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=4940.msg29048#msg29048 date=1492452517]
Are you like a month behind or something?
Throw back Thursday
[/quote]

on a monday?

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]