Boysocute racism
Your IGN: Oddordyr
Offender's? IGN: BoySoCute
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the hacker was doing: Boysocute said "spook" which is a banned word and has been stated. I can get the quote from Silas if need be.
What server this was on: Prison
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 2:07 AM PST 7/1/16
Proof: (insert an image or video here: [Image: sfMKqxd.png]
[Image: 45bOHoq.png]
Additional info: Boy was also recently banned for telling a player to kill themself. I feel like he should get a fairly long ban for this.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
The picture is from baileysara, sorry about it being so hard to read.

signature

already temp ban 1 day for telling a player to kill them self.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 1st, 2016, 11:41 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: already temp ban 1 day for telling a player to kill them self.
When he gets unbanned could you ban him again for this?

signature

(Jul 1st, 2016, 11:45 AM)SnipedYall link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3907.msg22452#msg22452 date=1467398470]
already temp ban 1 day for telling a player to kill them self.
When he gets unbanned could you ban him again for this?
[/quote]

Unless Silas gives a different punishment highly unlikely he will be punished as this was before the ban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
This never needed posting in the first place as both me and aldron was on and boys had no clue what it meant and had to ask. Also if you look before pigmine123 said spooky. We spoke to everyone and this was dealt with 10 hours ago.
(Jul 1st, 2016, 11:41 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: already temp ban 1 day for telling a player to kill them self.
He never got a ban for the other one, Geo asked if he meant it and he said no so there was "no punishment needed"
Yeah, no punishment needed. You don't need to repeat that and try and get him another ban.  FeelsBadMan.jpeg