Top Three Pvpers This Server Has Seen By Vote
Top 3 Pvpers
1.Geo
2.Sniped
3.Zs

Please Congratulate the Three of Them for They Will be Remembered for they Amazing Skill
GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG GG
In my opinion its Geonat, Sniped, pointlessbob. Sorry no offense zs.
Lets be real here, there is no first place. Everyone that has been mentioned obviously has serious commitment, but we shouldn't be ranking ourselves. In all the time I was guard I never was a competitive person, everyone wanted to fight me but I just let it be the way it was and had fun. You all have obviously been a fraction of my life now and getting so involved was quite the experience and I learned a lot from it. Moral is just to have fun and enjoy yourself on the server, if it was meant to be competitive there'd be an official ladder.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Sep 16th, 2015, 09:20 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: Lets be real here, there is no first place. Everyone that has been mentioned obviously has serious commitment, but we shouldn't be ranking ourselves. In all the time I was guard I never was a competitive person, everyone wanted to fight me but I just let it be the way it was and had fun. You all have obviously been a fraction of my life now and getting so involved was quite the experience and I learned a lot from it. Moral is just to have fun and enjoy yourself on the server, if it was meant to be competitive there'd be an official ladder.

this is why I like geo he always knows what to say.

signature

Just saying all the people you mentioned don't really play MC or pvp much anymore, out of them all only zs pvps anymore, and take me off the list im not interested in pvp.
Sniped still isn't even that good.......

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
all of these people are easy

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.
(Sep 23rd, 2015, 02:41 PM)DarkBlade61102 link Wrote: all of these people are easy

Thanks for necroposting you idiot.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.