_Efex's Guard Application. <[Eighth And Counting!]>
What is your IGN? My In-Game Name is _Efex

When can you play on MCP? I can play on MCP daily, from 4pm - 10 pm on weekdays, side effect of school. And 4pm - 2 am on weekends.
Side effect of weekends

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time (currently in daylight savings)

What is your rank on the server? Baron.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes! I do have a lot of experience with other prison servers!

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, I do.
MCP - C Guard x4
MCP - B Guard x1
NoZen Trial Guard x1 (They don't have guards anymore, it got out of hand)
DDtS - T-Guard 
Various smaller servers (A Guard and B Guard on all others).

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yep! I do every other week. Sedimentary Torch. <--- Proof! In all seriousness, I have read the rules 20plus times in this past month. I really want to guard!!!

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me for guard for many reasons, firstly, you should pick me because recently the guards haven't really been that surprising for me. The Big Three to me at the moment (The only three that are decent guards) Urabm, Skillz, and Point. I believe I would be in that list if I was given the chance. When I was previously guard, I was classified as a good guard by many players. Some even say that I was the best guard of all time. That's neither here nor there, but you should also choose me because I could help bring new players and maintain those same players. I am a very nice and respectful person on MCP when I am given the proper incentives. I am also a good PvP'er. Many would agree that if there was a top five in PvP'ers on MCP, then I would be among the five. From time to time  my Computer has a lot of lag spikes. This would hinder me a bit, but not that much. I have learned to PvP around the lag and hindrances of C block. I have stopped riots in the past with other guards. I believe I would be like Skillzsource in the way that prisoners cease their PvP activities when he logs on; they're afraid of him. Another reason you should pick me is I have a lot of free time and I could play on MCP pretty much any time I am needed. I am a very valuable asset to MCP. I do not abuse, I believe I am a very good pick for guard! I know I don't have the best track record with guarding as I have always seen it getting stale, but I feel this is just what I need to spice up my Minecrafting life. I have been demoted for a lot of things, these things will not be thought of in this run. I am positive I will progress through the ranks. Thank you for considering me as a guard, ~~Efex

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
Legit should be picked for the spot of Guard, people loved him as guard and with something to keep him busy it would cut down on his issues with other players, because with a lot of us players who become staff if we have nothing to keep us we get bored and end up doing things to break rules or argue with staff and so on and so forth, Efex was an amazing guard, used to help players and what not and is a good pvper, besides all that this is one of the best apps I have seen for guard and legit read.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.