MSR talking about rape :\
[Image: Haoqf9C.jpg]

I logged on and this was the first thing I seen, Silas temp banned someone for it in the past and for future reference I would like to know if it is an auto 1d temp ban

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
i think that this shouldn't really be an issue. However, in the other instance, the person was talking about raping another member of the community, and very explicitly so. this is kinda a "haha i won" type of thing.

also ten bucks says silas disagrees with me

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I actually agree with you astral, and Im pretty sure Silas would agree? Also?. would it be ok if me and my fac members are pvping, and we get a good kill/teamkill, and we're like: "LBB Rape Scene Right There!"? or if I named a sword: -LBB Rape Stick-?
I honestly think tempbanning them is the right thing, Silas has also stated he doesn't want talk of rape on his server so Er if you did name a sword or something like that I am pretty sure you would be banned

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 12th, 2014, 08:37 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I actually agree with you astral, and Im pretty sure Silas would agree? Also?. would it be ok if me and my fac members are pvping, and we get a good kill/teamkill, and we're like: "LBB Rape Scene Right There!"? or if I named a sword: -LBB Rape Stick-?

definite no to the sword, up to silas about everything else

signature

(Mar 12th, 2014, 08:29 PM)astralaether link Wrote: i think that this shouldn't really be an issue. However, in the other instance, the person was talking about raping another member of the community, and very explicitly so. this is kinda a "haha i won" type of thing.

also ten bucks says silas disagrees with me
I agree with astral for once, it's more of a gloating thing. If he was like "get raped astral" then that would be an issue.

signature

???
boo, lost ten bucks

on a more related note, locked

signature