CDGS
Nator27's abuse report - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: General Minecraft (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Staff Reports (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Thread: Nator27's abuse report (/showthread.php?tid=16791)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nator27's abuse report - Mattmab - Aug 15th, 2017

Your IGN:Mattmab
Abuser?s IGN:Nator27
Abuser?s rank:C-Guard
What the abuser was doing:Abusing pvp attacking players who are not pvping running in pvp to wait for other guards to join pvp again who are stuck in elevator attacking people that his friend saw on the screen sitting "behind him"
When this happened: between 8/4/17 and 8/15/17 -Basically the whole time hes been guard
Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ueJ_b53osU
https://youtu.be/NG2NOTQf6gw
Additional info:
Nator has been abusing his rank and "not seeing" moneywars_king while hes pvping
Nator has also a bad track record in the past as a normal player
[Image: WVUmWJK.png]
[Image: raHPvpB.png]
[Image: cc49d970488595cf428500a9995dee21.png]
[Image: nsOfaSD.png]
[Image: DB2PcLf.png]
[Image: 452QQMm.png]
[Image: 452QQMm.png]
[Image: Oyc2FNZ.png]
[Image: NQ2scgz.png]
if anyone has anything else to add to this please feel free to add <3

Re: Nator27's abuse report - ravinseye - Aug 15th, 2017

I will agree Nator27 isn't the best guard but I will be fair in judgement like I am with everyone else.

The Screenshots you have are all of him before he was guard even though it shows inappropriate behavior.  And the first video you have (the 18 second one) if you go frame by frame around the 2 second mark you can see easily how he could have seen evevet hit moneywarsking.

The second video however does show him hitting me randomly into a plot (assembly just so he didn't have to deal with me) but the second half of that video seems like he got killed a lot and just made a statement out of sorrow/anger.

Really the only evidence that I see in this list of things that would really push for everything is the random hitting into a plot.

Re: Nator27's abuse report - masterovieOG - Aug 15th, 2017

The question I want answered is if you had these screenshots why didn't you report it?  sorry if this is off topic I just want to know. 

Re: Nator27's abuse report - Mr.Scare - Aug 15th, 2017

(Aug 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: The question I want answered is if you had these screenshots why didn't you report it?  sorry if this is off topic I just want to know. 

Nator was continually being bullied and people were hating him, the screenshots show nator arguing and being rude yet it doesn't show what a other say to him. When I tried to defend nator I was also call "more toxic then him" by a certain player.

Yet in the videos it could be possible he accidentally hit him in or got confused with players.

We shouldn't be jugging player who have never been a guard and is in his first few weeks of being guard

Re: Nator27's abuse report - Mattmab - Aug 15th, 2017

i will in all honestly say this has been reported to silas before these screenshots most all the staff have seen them in fact this is why nator was not guard before but the screenshots may not show what was said before because the chat was filled with nator screaming it was hard to get any good screenshots nator had died in a full set of warden with the lord_bills screenshots and this was 3 days after bills was playing a joke saying he did it and nator blew up screaming /suiciding and telling everyone to stfu

i honestly do not care either way what happens to nator but this is my collection of shit that has happened with him and i figured it should be put out there for people to see because a guard needs to be respectable and well mannered

also on another note nator has been guard for 8-9 days now and i have killed him well over 200 times he is not great at pvp and needs to be better as currently im sitting with a cool 7 tazers from nator 17 painkillers 19 steroids and half a chest of guard armor to name the least of what i have this is ruining the econ of guard drops and i barely fight him for 15-30 secs before he dies

Re: Nator27's abuse report - Killah - Aug 15th, 2017

(Aug 15th, 2017, 11:34 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5272.msg31058#msg31058 date=1502821216]
The question I want answered is if you had these screenshots why didn't you report it?  sorry if this is off topic I just want to know. 

Nator was continually being bullied and people were hating him, the screenshots show nator arguing and being rude yet it doesn't show what a other say to him. When I tried to defend nator I was also call "more toxic then him" by a certain player.

Yet in the videos it could be possible he accidentally hit him in or got confused with players.

We shouldn't be jugging player who have never been a guard and is in his first few weeks of being guard
[/quote]

You defend him for the wrong cause..... There's so much problems that are kept out of sight cause you aren't even there to see them, there is a lot of proof and it always goes un-noticed. this community is filled with dense French fries (not you) to whom hold grudges over a person for being simply better than them in anyway... again it goes unnoticed and the wrong person gets chosen as to be the bad guy. We need some honest revaluations. Ps I love your snapchat group with all the gossip... keep going guys. Your only digging a bigger hole. (You know who you are)

Re: Nator27's abuse report - masterovieOG - Aug 15th, 2017

(Aug 15th, 2017, 11:43 AM)Mattmab link Wrote: i will in all honestly say this has been reported to silas before these screenshots most all the staff have seen them
First, I have never seen these screenshots before, 2, This goes out to everyone, if you have a report on a player please post it on the forums instead of going directly to an admin because the chance is that if there is an Admin on at the time he would do something, and if there isn't you make the report as soon as it happens because everyone is going to see it ( Including admins ) and it'll be dealt with appropriately.  Nator is a good active guard and he deserves to be guard.  Everything to me has cause and effect, the way you talk to people, what words you use, it all determines how things go about in the future.  If these screenshots were reported on the forums before Nator got accepted as guard, maybe the outcome of his application would be different and wouldn't be hitting ravinseye into a plot randomly.  Again I'm not picking a side Smile

Ovie

(Aug 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM)Killah link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5272.msg31059#msg31059 date=1502822074]
[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=5272.msg31058#msg31058 date=1502821216]

[/quote]

You defend him for the wrong cause..... There's so much problems that are kept out of sight cause you aren't even there to see them, there is a lot of proof and it always goes un-noticed. this community is filled with dense French fries (not you) to whom hold grudges over a person for being simply better than them in anyway... again it goes unnoticed and the wrong person gets chosen as to be the bad guy. We need some honest revaluations. Ps I love your snapchat group with all the gossip... keep going guys. Your only digging a bigger hole. (You know who you are)
[/quote]

I wouldn't have defended him if he did something bad, why would I just ruin what the community thinks of me to defend someone who did something wrong,  in those screenshots I was angry as he had just taken some amour I lost in pvp, after I came back I apologised to him and told him about why I was triggered. I think the community is to quick to judge someon

(Aug 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Mattmab link=topic=5272.msg31060#msg31060 date=1502822610]i will in all honestly say this has been reported to silas before these screenshots most all the staff have seen them
  Nator is a good active guard and he deserves to be guard.  Smile

Ovie
[/quote]

Very true sir, Very True
snoopdawg

Re: Nator27's abuse report - Mattmab - Aug 16th, 2017

Again this is not ment to take nator out of being a guard this is to release all the information currently known about nator to the public I had not done so previously and he had been denied for guard but Silas is desperate but there are much better candidates like obliquel who are much better at pvp then nator but have been denied for "not being good at pvp" now can we stop with the discussions of opinions of nator and read this for what it is