CDGS
A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - Printable Version

+- CDGS (https://forums.cdgs.net)
+-- Forum: General Minecraft (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Abuse/Hacking Reports (https://forums.cdgs.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+--- Thread: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner (/showthread.php?tid=12499)

Pages: 1 2

A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 16th, 2014

i find it funny that geonat bans ppl for hacks, then goes on his alt: _Bombsquad_, and then uses hacks against the guards? like i don't really have much of a problem with him going on bomb and piping guards, but its the fact that he hacks on bombsquad that is abusive? and if he is not hacking? then he is spawning in OP effects or enchants that are not possible legitamently

I've fought skillzsource in 1v1 before, and it literally takes an average of about 10 seconds for him to kill me, I always have a hard time hitting him, and he also admits to specific hacks?

please ban skillzsource at least, i believe geo maybe get demoted, however he is probably the best warden on MCP, and should be given another chance?

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - mitsuo_wolfblood - Feb 16th, 2014

1. Geo doesn't hack, he is just That Damn Good.

2. Get proof of both of them hacking. Videos are best.

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 16th, 2014

get proof that he's NOT hacking...

No get proof he is hacking, you reported it you do the work

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - BaileySD123 - Feb 16th, 2014

There Are A Couple Things Wrong With This Report:

1)It Isn't In The Right Format

2)You Don't Have Proof

3)Skillz & Bomb Are Really Good At PvP And Skillz Sounds Sarcastic

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - ShadowHunterDaPro - Feb 16th, 2014

we've had this discussion before, i can't find how to access my screenshots, and I'm still working on getting the screen recorder, so don't tell me to make vids or post screenshots when u know i can't?

also? the proof is right there? just pvp with bomb, and do a lot of piping with skillz, and ill see? i really don't need any proof for this one? its right there? and ask anyone who ever watches all the pvp in C

Erm, well if you want you know you can do Screen cast o matic or get erm what is it called.....oh yeah get Fraps

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - LaughNgamez - Feb 16th, 2014

If I got a dollar every time a staff member was accused of hacks I would be rich. Now the thing is when staff go on alts they play for fun so why would they hack? Also why would we use hacks when we could spawn in sharp X and prot 20, not that we do Tongue

*Cough* "Silas' golden armor" *Cough*

Re: A warden's Alt and a Prisoner - MorbidEntree - Feb 16th, 2014

(Feb 16th, 2014, 09:56 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: get proof that he's NOT hacking...

Proof he's not hacking = your distinct lack of proof that he is hacking.