Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
As you can see we have had several award worthy issues.
Award for what? Shitty newspaper award? Amazing newspaper award?  Also if you're a newspaper thing you can just shit post in off topic instead of making an application.  You don't need a fuckin license but whatever.  Good luck

As you can see we have had several award worthy issues.
Award for what? Shitty newspaper award? Amazing newspaper award?  Also if you're a newspaper thing you can just shit post in off topic instead of making an application.  You don't need a fuckin license but whatever.  Good luck
Company Name: MCP Alert
Age(s) (as of now): Age Range of 15-30
Timezone: Bunch of Americans and an Aussie
How Long Has Your Newspaper Been Here? First Issue released in 2016.
Have You Ever Been Shutdown: No
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? N/A
When can you play on MCP? Journalists time available, I'm assuming daily.
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Official Newspaper?

Great question. You should pick our newspaper organization to be the official newspaper of MCP as we are simply the best. We are a company who deliver hard hitting stories, informative interviews, and much more. We are combined with some of the best reporters the server has to offer, Mitsuo_Wolfblood, Dragon1240, and Cpt_Pandapantz to name a few. We have interviewed some of the biggest names on the server including Silas_Bowen himself.

From our past work a better question would be why wouldn't you want to have us as the official newspaper. Here are a few samples of our work;

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5567.0.html <-- Breaking News

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5575.0.html <-- Season 3 Episode 1

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5487.0.html <-- Season 2 Kittiwolf Special

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5483.0.html <-- Season 2 Silas_Bowen Interview

As you can see we have had several award worthy issues. While we do deliver hard hitting stories, we are at times under controversy for various things, but what great organization doesn't? By making us the official server newspaper you are giving the server into the best hands able to hype up your events, reporting server on-goings without having to even be active!

Make us your official MCP Newspaper!

Additional Information:
Staff Applications / Re: Mayes_da_man's Guard Application
« Last post by HeadlessCowboy on February 18, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »
I recommend you go back into the guard rules and reread them carefully and reapply at a later date.

I agree here with DogTag.  Re-read the rules and make sure the entire application is filled out with all of the needed information since at least one piece is missing.
Staff Applications / Re: Mayes_da_man's Guard Application
« Last post by DogTag93 on February 18, 2018, 03:16:36 PM »
I recommend you go back into the guard rules and reread them carefully and reapply at a later date.
Staff Applications / Mayes_da_man's Guard Application
« Last post by Mayes_da_man on February 18, 2018, 10:21:13 AM »
What is your IGN? Mayes_Da_man
How old are you as of now? 13
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 16.7 hours
When can you play on MCP? Weekends, Friday, or on School Breaks.
What is your timezone? EST(Eastern Standard Time)
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). No
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? You should pick me because, it will introduce more help to the server, and i will help stop people that break the rules. For example, one rule is no to have a sword, Diamond axe (if using for pvp), or a bow, if i see someone with one of these items i will ask for it and if they don't ill have ti kill them. Also i am on most of the time so it will take up some away the time of guards being offline and not being able to fulfill their role.
Off Topic / Re: Power ball and one draw lottery
« Last post by HeadlessCowboy on February 17, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »
For the people that bought power ball tickets, make sure you PM the numbers in the mail on the forums here.  So far three people have bought them but have yet to give me numbers for each purchase.  I'll start drawing power ball numbers once at least one person sends in their numbers.

Also, the one draw lotto is going to be drawn at the end of the month with the people that bought them.
Abuse/Hacking Reports / Re: SandwichOverdose racism
« Last post by masterovieOG on February 16, 2018, 10:22:55 AM »
Dealt with, thanks for the report
Abuse/Hacking Reports / SandwichOverdose racism
« Last post by Mattmab on February 16, 2018, 09:53:22 AM »
Your IGN:Mattmab
Offender's? IGN:SandwichOverdose
Offender's? rank:c
What the offender was doing:kid joined the server and dropped a hard n-bomb
What server this was on:prison
When this happened: 12:50Pm est 2/16/18
Proof: