Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Staff Applications / Re: Psycho_Girl100 Guard Application
« Last post by mitsuo_wolfblood on Today at 01:21:06 PM »
+1
« Last post by HeadlessCowboy on May 21, 2018, 11:04:10 PM »
Please reread the guard rules here. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,13.0.html

As DogTag mentioned above, you need to reread the guard rules completely.  When applying, make sure you do your homework on what you are applying for or you have a higher chance of getting rejected; however, even if you do your homework on what you are applying for, you still may get rejected.  Just a life tip.

Enjoy your day,

Headless.
« Last post by DogTag93 on May 21, 2018, 08:32:24 PM »
Please reread the guard rules here. http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,13.0.html
Staff Applications / Psycho_Girl100 Guard Application
« Last post by Psycho_Girl100 on May 21, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »
What is your IGN? Psycho_Girl100
How old are you as of now? 14
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 138
When can you play on MCP? everyday after school from 1-10 PM
What is your timezone? Central
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). no i have not
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? i am dedicated to the server and im always active
Network Ban Appeal / Re: BingoGooberman's Ban Appeal
« Last post by LaughNgamez on May 19, 2018, 04:18:10 PM »
You've waited a while so assuming you follow the rules you're welcome to come back.
Unbanned.
Network Ban Appeal / BingoGooberman's Ban Appeal
« Last post by synnnical on May 19, 2018, 11:40:46 AM »
IGN: BingoGooberman

Who banned you? No idea, it says I have no previous bans on record according to the website, but it was probably Silas?

When were you banned? (Time/Date) I don't know the exact date, but it was definitely 3-4 months ago at least.

Why were you banned? Use of X-Ray.

Are you at fault? Absolutely, I was using illegitimate methods of gaining money.

What was your rank on MCP? Rank E.

Why should we unban you? I would like a second chance because, while I am completely at fault, I don't have any desire to continue the actions that led up to my ban. Aside from that, this server has been a personal favourite of mine for years through several accounts and I just wish I could have another chance so I can prove my worth again.

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? No, I do not deserve reimbursement.

Additional info: N/A.
Abuse/Hacking Reports / Re: 1i6 being mean
« Last post by kieranherd213 on May 16, 2018, 08:03:16 AM »
Abuse/Hacking Reports / Re: 1i6 being mean
« Last post by Lord63 on May 15, 2018, 09:44:29 PM »
did you make him mad :(
Off Topic / Re: new internet who dis!
« Last post by Miner on May 14, 2018, 02:53:31 AM »
My new connection at work (1Gbps up/down max), think ill keep this one just for my usage ;)

Off Topic / Re: pb64's resignation. Kinda
« Last post by masterovieOG on May 12, 2018, 10:34:12 PM »
Love you guys, I'll still be in contact
break our streak Iíll fly up to your state and kick your... door down then fly home 👌🏼
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10