Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Staff Applications / Squigga's Guard Application
« Last post by Squigga_ on Today at 04:52:29 PM »
What is your IGN? Squigga_

How old are you as of now? I'm Currently 17 years of Age

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime)
As of the recent wipe about 41.6 hours but i've been playing for around a year and a half on MCP

When can you play on MCP?
I'm available to play after 4pm CDT, Weekends is all day

What is your timezone?
CDT

What is your rank on the server?
I'm Currently Ranked Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I played TitanMc prison for a long time then it got shut down

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
I was a temp guard near the end of TitanMc's life cycle. It was around 3-4 weeks max. The server is now shut down by the old owners and i believe reopened again with new ones.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Of course!

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?

I have lots of experience playing on MCP, I'm well rounded with the rules and have learned most of everything there is to know about MCP. I'm Decent at PvP as well i'm unsure if that's a deciding factor. It seems that right after event as well there are no guards online and I'll always be on at that time. It seems overall the guard count is quite low or im just getting on at the wrong times and never see any.   snoopdawg

Big REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for your time,

Squigga_
Suggestions / Re: Daily Task
« Last post by Squigga_ on Today at 12:42:33 PM »
i like the concept quite a bit but instead we should make it something like a weekly or monthly goal for the community and such. IE mine 200,000 diamond ore. Something that would be hard to acomplish during a week but keep track of people who contribute the most and give prizes based on those results
Suggestions / Re: Auction House
« Last post by masterovieOG on Today at 11:48:04 AM »
But having an auction would be more modern and we already have modern stuff, crates, different Armour and weapons and tools.  I just donít like the idea thatís all. What we do now works, donít need to change it.
« Last post by Squigga_ on Today at 09:48:59 AM »
that's why people say for example "Selling god picks msg me price" they say msg so  not everyone will get spammed.  I think this would cause more work and more bugs and doesn't need to be added.

guess you really didnt read it did you ovie...
oh I did, it's not that much to read.  How we have it now works perfectly fine.  And there's gonna be that one kid to spam the auction house with dirt.  And I know what you're gonna say "Oh implement a system where you can only auction one thing and if it doesn't get bought within 48 hours it goes back into your inventory."  Just no, what we have no works, you don't need to fix things that aren't broken.

i always found that quote interesting but if you dont want to try new things and learn whats the point in living?, silas says the server is the old school style prison with a new style feeling why not try something new, but for the secondary part with the dirt i see where you're coming from and how it could get out of hand very quickly with some ass hat doing that. *cough* C-Blockers
« Last post by zs471 on August 19, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »
« Last post by Falaze on August 19, 2018, 08:14:44 PM »
I would want an auction house.... would be much easier to do /auction or something along those lines rather than ask in chat, msg, or walk around CY/megas. I feel it would make it much easier to sell items.
« Last post by masterovieOG on August 19, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
that's why people say for example "Selling god picks msg me price" they say msg so  not everyone will get spammed.  I think this would cause more work and more bugs and doesn't need to be added.

oh I did, it's not that much to read.  How we have it now works perfectly fine.  And there's gonna be that one kid to spam the auction house with dirt.  And I know what you're gonna say "Oh implement a system where you can only auction one thing and if it doesn't get bought within 48 hours it goes back into your inventory."  Just no, what we have no works, you don't need to fix things that aren't broken.
Bug Reports / Re: Bud Growth Bug..
« Last post by Squigga_ on August 19, 2018, 04:45:08 PM »
weird
« Last post by Squigga_ on August 19, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »

« Last post by Mr.Scare on August 19, 2018, 03:47:12 AM »
I do believe this has been suggested before if I'm not mistaken but still +1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10