Author Topic: Masterovie  (Read 834 times)

Offline Maelonic

• View Profile
Re: Masterovie
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 05:57:52 PM »
If it was me and you repeatedly mocked me you'd be banned without question. That's the case with any staff member so nothing will be done.
Does that mean I can now ban for people calling me that?  Or stick with mute

Up to you. Be prepared to back any bans up though ^^

Okay Thank you

I would still try to give them one warning before had or some sort

Offline masterovieOG

• Be the best person you can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 06:01:59 PM »
If it was me and you repeatedly mocked me you'd be banned without question. That's the case with any staff member so nothing will be done.
Does that mean I can now ban for people calling me that?  Or stick with mute

Up to you. Be prepared to back any bans up though ^^

Okay Thank you

I would still try to give them one warning before had or some sort
HAHAHHAHAHA no

Offline Gavinator27

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2018, 09:32:26 AM »
Reading through this with no context behind, both were acting incorrectly, no denying that. However, Masterovie, if you are going to continually mute for a non-malicious nickname, as you did with Beedrill, then the internet is not your place. You have done this multiple times before, and when you have muted for being called mastermovie, you end up mocking the other player as they cannot talk. You have done this with me, and you now have done it with a fellow guard of yours. ďGood luck doing your job now stinglikebedrilĒ. Then when you unmute yourself, you said ďDonít mute me, because if iím muted I canít do my job.Ē Honestly Ovie, you have to learn to deal with things you donít like by taking it in stride. Itís just a joke.

Offline masterovieOG

• Be the best person you can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2018, 09:38:25 AM »
Reading through this with no context behind, both were acting incorrectly, no denying that. However, Masterovie, if you are going to continually mute for a non-malicious nickname, as you did with Beedrill, then the internet is not your place. You have done this multiple times before, and when you have muted for being called mastermovie, you end up mocking the other player as they cannot talk. You have done this with me, and you now have done it with a fellow guard of yours. ďGood luck doing your job now stinglikebedrilĒ. Then when you unmute yourself, you said ďDonít mute me, because if iím muted I canít do my job.Ē Honestly Ovie, you have to learn to deal with things you donít like by taking it in stride. Itís just a joke.
or you know just donít say it and youíll be fine, also isnít there a forums rule that says donít reply to dead topics like this one... please lock it as itís already been solved.  If you wanna complain to me just PM me.

Offline zs471

• 12+1 is just 11+2.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2018, 09:41:08 AM »
You're a dead topic ovie
@soup

Offline Gavinator27

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 07:34:37 PM »
Put that in the wrong report. My bad. Cllicked a button and it brought me to my old report without realizing lol. Go right ahead and lock this one lol

noob noob noob noob facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming