Author Topic: [Prism] It's not done but screw it  (Read 285 times)

Offline HeadlessCowboy

• View Profile
Re: [Prism] It's not done but screw it
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
The first time I saw it was clicking on a member on the online section on the main page :)

This is some really good work Zeedin.

Instead of having to click on all six voting links for both servers, maybe have one link per server to open up all six tabs ;)

What I do when voting is right click on all six links, vote, then move on to the other server's voting links and do the same.

Just a thought since I have been learning JavaScript a little and noticed that it is possible.  (I am learning it a tad for another game that uses some scripts).

I would do that but most browsers stop you from opening mass tabs like that, I have a few ideas of when I update that page

Yeah, that is true due to the pop-up blockers and ad blockers.  I didn't know you were going to update that page.

Offline cougarboy

• Loving Sensations Inc
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »
So are all the stats about kills just place holders since everyone has the same numbers? Since those stats haven't been monitored? I'm just making sure because you said something about the deaths being the only thing that you could measure
F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Zeedin

• Administrator
  • "You're gonna like this like this, this is sneaky"
    • View Profile
    • HEXZO
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 10:05:02 PM »
So are all the stats about kills just place holders since everyone has the same numbers? Since those stats haven't been monitored? I'm just making sure because you said something about the deaths being the only thing that you could measure
Ya the only thing is all time deaths from V6
"James Cameron doesn't do what  James Cameron does for James Cameron,  James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron"
-James Cameron

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ